HDMI Component Video Digital and Analog Audio HDTV Wall plate
Have all you need on one single wallplate!
What is on the front and back of the wall plate:
- HDMI - Female connections
- Component Video - Red Green Blue RCA type connectors
- Digital audio - Spdif Coaxial RCA type connector (orange)
- Stereo Audio - Red and white RCA type connectors
Run all of your cables as clean and simple as possible. No need to make things difficult. Perfect for Home Theater, Media Rooms, Multimedia Classrooms and Conference Rooms.
The Deco 2 piece design allows the face plate and central function plate to be seperated.
The face plate is made to fit into a standard wall mount and made of durable ABS plastic and white in color
Screws and instruction sheet is included
Put the final touches on your entertainment system set-up with this simple to use wallplate. Everything you need to hook up the cables and ready to install out of the box.
The front of the wall plate:
The back of the wall plate:
- As you have likely read 1080p is Full HDTV and uses alot of bandwidth. Anything other than a direct connection from device to display shortens the distance you can run your cables. Our HDMI Wall Plates
support 1080p, but they do have limits. Depending on the quality of cable you use, you can get up to 15 ft. This is great for running from a cable box / satellite receiver or blu-ray up to a display. If your trying to run HDMI over a long distance you need to consider HDMI Repeaters and amplifiers at 1080p
. 1080i and 720 can be run at much farther distances with no problem. The other thing to consider is quality cables. Low price name brand cables can be a challenge depending on the gauge of the cable. If it's is less then 28 awg, pass on it. Also make sure its copper not copper clad steel. This also greatly reduces the ability for you to get a quality picture.
More on this Wall plate:
- Precision machined,gold plated jacks
- Industry standard color-coded for easy identification
- Same connector on the front and back for easy installation
- No stripping of wires, No soldering, No crimping just plug in the cable into the connectors on each side