Bi-directional 3.5mm Stereo to 3.5mm balun
Our Bi-Directional 3.5mm Stereo to 3.5mm Stereo Audio over Cat 5 Balun (TX/RX Pair)
3.5mm is commonly found on headphone jacks on cell phones, computers or MP3 players.
Many new homes already contain structured cabling systems of inexpensive cat 5 twisted pair cable. Now you can take advantage of this existing wiring by adding these stereo audio balun to each end, and transmits analog audio over inexpensive twisted pair wiring up to 240 ft, rather than rewiring your home in order to send these signals from room to room. And, they are designed to work in pairs, and provides a low-cost, versatile cabling solution for stereo audio distribution by utilizing a building's existing structured cabling system.
Easily Convert your stereo audio signal for connection to UTP network cable with these handy baluns. Ideal for making long audio run with pre-made patch lead or for feeding audio signals through existing point to point UTP cables in buildings. Capable of carrying audio signals up to 240ft, the balun fly lead connects directly from the input or output socket of your audio system to the RJ45 termination of a UTP cable.
- Set of 2 audio baluns - 1 receiver and 1 transmitter
- Maximum of 240 ft cable length
- For analog stereo audio
- Adaptor Length: 4 inches
- Bi-directional so each end can either transmit or receive
- Plug and play
These audio extender's are used and sold in pair. Each package consists of both ends that the cat 5 or cat 6 cable plugs into.
These are perfect and provide a low cost-effective solution for extending audio signal for long distance. Great for installers but easy enough for any home owner.
It is simple. Just plug in the cable to each adapter. Plug them into your devices and then - That's it your done.
- Audio Connectors: 3.5mm Stereo mini x 1 + 3.5mm Stereo mini
- RJ45 Connectors: 2 ( 1 for transmitter and 1 for receiver unit)
- Max Transmission Distance: 250 feet
- Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +/-3 dB
- Operating Temperature: -10C ~ +50C
- Environment Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Wire Type: UTP Category 5, 5e, or 6
- Operating Temperature: -10A C to 70A C
- Dimension: 0.5"(L)x0.5"(W) x1"(D)