Run your HDMI
Cable cleanly and neatly through your walls without the mess
Perfect for Home Theater, Multimedia Classrooms and Conference Rooms
Why our wall plates are better- Make an informed decision -
- The HDMI Dual wall plate allows you terminate HDMI connector for in-wall connections.
- Perfect for HDTV and Home Theater needs
- Deco 2 piece Design. ( Both pieces are included )
- The face plate is made to fit into a standard wall mount and made of durable ABS plastic and white in color
- Our HDMI wall plate has a 90 degree feed-thru internal connector orientation in the rear that provides vertical (upward or downward) cable drop or connection to minimize cable bend
- Fits standard electrical boxes or rough mounts
- Same connector on the front and back for easy and speed
- Screws and instruction sheet is included
- Color of wall plate is White
Our wall plates use a 90 degree connector in the rear directly connected to a high quality circuit board to provide a clean high speed connection between the HDMI connectors. ( HDMI cable and HDMI connector on the front of the wall plate ). Some wall plate manufactures take short cuts than can cost you the high quality performance that your equipment demands.
Let me explain further. Some seller’s wall plates use a 4 to 5 inch extension cable. This short cable does nothing but add insertion points for added EMF interference and signal loss. In addition most of these short cables are not HDMI certified and made of a lower quality cable. In many cases you also have to bend these cables at a 90 degree angle. It is a well know fact this is a not good and has a direct effect on velocity rates. Since you are trying to move HDTV signals that require a lot of bandwidth all of these factors on these lower priced units all work against delivering the high quality signal that the new technology and electronics require.
Put the finishing touch on home theatre and audio/video installations with these high quality wall plates.
Nothing else to buy!
This all in 1 unit is ready to install.
HDMI Feed through Wall Plates are a must have for your home theater installation. They come in 1 or 2 Port (1 port are available in our store) configurations and are Feed through so you just plug in and go. HDMI Feed through wall plates are great for hiding your cables in the wall for a clean look behind your Audio/Video System.