HDMI Repeater - HDMI Signal Amplifier
HDMI Repeater - HDMI Signal Amplifier -
This is what you need for long HDMI cable
- HDMI is GREAT. However it does have one shortfall. That is distance. The HDMI standard calls for up to 15 meters or nearly 50 feet. Unfortunately few cables are capable of sending a signal this distance due to poor construction.
Sure you can buy some cables that makes the claim to run further than 50ft however simply put the don’t meet the HDMI spec and hold up for the distance. We have tested many longer cables and simply put we won’t sell them. It took us a long time to find a vendor that can produce a quality 50ft cable that can meet our quality standards.
Now customer demands are for even longer cable runs so we went out and found a quality HDMI Repeater that meets or exceeds the standards for HDMI and that would support 1080P so you are future proofed.
If the output from the device is a bit low or the input is just a bit weak or the cable is just not a high enough quality you will end up with a picture that freezes or pixilated. In some cases you may get annoying lines.
Bottom line is our customers have asked for more distance for HDMI and we have the answer.
HDMI Repeater solves the problem of distance. Without question up 100 ft or 30 meters supporting 1080P or up to 118 ft or 36 meters supporting 1080i / 720P.
Just put it between 2 or our high quality cables.
HDMI repeater does not decode/recode the video signal – the primary source of problems and compatibility issues in earlier devices from other manufacturers. Instead, positioned at the short end or in the middle of a long run the proprietary circuitry retrieves, equalizes, amplifies, and re-transmits the HDMI signal into another length of cable with no decrease in performances.
The special in-line design allows the active circuitry to be powered by the HDMI cable itself that has 5-volts of power running through the HDMI cable itself. This makes for quick and clean installations. Our HDMI works well with all HDTV resolutions up to and including 1080p and is completely compatible with all HDCP compliant devices.
Features of the HDMI Repeater-
What are the advantages of HDMI over existing analog interfaces such as composite, S-Video and component video?
- Virtually doubles the length of digital video transmission capability
- Gold-Plated jacks to ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections
- Provides the highest resolution possible even over long distances
- Self-powered active circuitry for fast, easy, elegant in-line installations
- Works well with both HDMI and DVI equipped components
- Fully compatible with all HDCP compliant components
- Supports resolutions of 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i
HDMI transfers uncompressed digital audio and video for the highest, crispest image quality.
All-Digital:HDMI ensures an all-digital rendering of video without the losses associated with analog interfaces and their unnecessary digital-to-analog conversions.
HDMI provides the quality and functionality of a digital interface while also supporting uncompressed video formats in a simple, cost-effective manner.
HDMI supports multiple audio formats, from standard stereo to multi-channel surround-sound.
Ease-of-use:HDMI combines video and multi-channel audio into a single cable, eliminating the cost, complexity, and confusion of multiple cables currently used in A/V systems. Intelligence: HDMI supports two-way communication between the video source (such as a DVD player) and the DTV, enabling new functionality.Shipping
- To anywhere in the United states. We ship out daily including Saturday so you should have your order quickly!